Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is the Dynamic Physique real ?

Deins Drengers

The Fairies would be more appropriate for a Rhythmic Gymnastics Teenage Ladies group :P

Actually there is a Japanese teenage girl group called Fairies :ph34r:

The Fairies would be more appropriate for a Rhythmic Gymnastics Teenage Ladies group :P

Actually there is a Japanese teenage girl group called Fairies :ph34r:

There's a Japanese teenage girl group called everything >.< Weirdly enough I think I miss that about the place.

• Upvote 1

Kate Abernethy

I said 'Faeries' not Fairies!  :)  The idea was to conjure up an image of superbodies with magical-like powers, like the Elves of Rivendell (The Hobbit) or the House Targaryen (Game of Thrones)...

....nevermind... :facepalm:

:)

Deins Drengers

Hmm, from upcoming courses to geography to ladies gymnastics team and now Fantasy books and movies ! :)

Lets talk about Yuri van Gelder's preparation to upcoming Summer Olympics in 2016 .

Hmm, from upcoming courses to geography to ladies gymnastics team and now Fantasy books and movies ! :)

Lets talk about Yuri van Gelder's preparation to upcoming Summer Olympics in 2016 .

Okay.  You start.

I just realized that RC/PE2 mastery is only 10 reps!  I thought it was 15!  

I made the SAME mistake!! I meant PE3 too~.

I want to k ow why Hungarian requires everything except for rings.... What the hell is it!

Pommel horse, Vault, High bar, Floor and Parallel bars. :ph34r:

Keilani Gutierrez

So... Does this mean there will be no dedicated stretching module?

hmm.. isn't that what Liquid Steel™ is all about? #nosarcasm

Michaël Van den Berg

I think Joshua is referring to the stretching curriculum that Coach is/was supposedly working on with Kit Laughlin.

hmm.. isn't that what Liquid Steel™ is all about? #nosarcasm

Nope. Liquid steel is/was about mobility and joint preparation. 

I think Joshua is referring to the stretching curriculum that Coach is/was supposedly working on with Kit Laughlin.

Yup.

Keilani Gutierrez

oh...okay. I ask because i've been getting more flexible and mobile. is there a particular segment that you're refering too? i can't think of anything else aside from straddles that are open, closed, closed or open hips are addressed and so are open and closed shoulders. so whats missing?

So... Does this mean there will be no dedicated stretching module?

We've only announced and outlined the core curriculum. That doesn't exclude other topics :)

• Upvote 2

oh...okay. I ask because i've been getting more flexible and mobile. is there a particular segment that you're refering too? i can't think of anything else aside from straddles that are open, closed, closed or open hips are addressed and so are open and closed shoulders. so whats missing?

No particular part of the body. The unofficially announced module was implied to be focused specifically on stretching to improve flexibility, as opposed to the Foundation/Handstand mobility elements, which contain a few stretching elements to improve range of motion where it is specifically needed, but are primarily focused on improving joint health and mobility. 

We've only announced and outlined the core curriculum. That doesn't exclude other topics :)

Glad to hear :)

FREDERIC DUPONT

(...) the stretching curriculum that Coach is/was supposedly working on with Kit Laughlin.

(...) unofficially announced module was implied to be focused specifically on stretching to improve flexibility (...)

This was just a rumor that was neither confirmed nor infirmed. I must confess that the questions I asked some months ago participated to its creation and propagation.

To me, addressing flexibility was too important to wait for an hypothetical BtGB flexibility module, so I recently purchased Kits materials. :)

DId the same and found a copy of Kits work, it really is outsanding although I'm yet to fully work through the first weeks work of lessons (not enough hours in the day :( ). The first stretch for the mid back really is doing wonders for my shoulders! It's also made some of the PEs much easier as I'm no longer fighting against my body. I have been coupling the stretch work with a bit of SMR also. 

Alexander Svensson

OH MY GOD.  There's more!?

Once all is released I might need to quit my job to have time for everything  :P

• Upvote 2

This was just a rumor that was neither confirmed nor infirmed. I must confess that the questions I asked some months ago participated to its creation and propagation.

To me, addressing flexibility was too important to wait for an hypothetical BtGB flexibility module, so I recently purchased Kits materials. :)

This is the first I'm hearing of any of this, so I'd love to hear the story behind it all.

Kate Abernethy

Once all is released I might need to quit my job to have time for everything :P

Ditto^ a year long sabbatical retreat might have to be in order =-O