Adrien Godet

Community video  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What title do you want?

• Everyday Gymnasts
    • GymnasticBodies Community
    • The Everybodies of GymnasticBodies

Kate Abernethy

Yes, because I've been studying for exams and so this is currently a slow process :)

Good luck with the exams!  :eek:

Good luck with the exams!  :eek:

Cheers. It wouldn't be so bad if that was all I had to juggle, however of course it never rains but it pours :)

The compilation is high on my priority list and will have a draft finished this week- all trimmed, arranged etc. I'll make a child copy at that point and take it in one direction I think would be nice, while keeping the draft untouched so that if anyone with the video wizardry wants to improve on it they totally can.

Got the two vids above.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lifedid its usual thing. Asap after seminar. its chunky now, music is not 100% confirmed afaik either so have been putting off getting into it too much without that too

After seminar i have a week or two to myself to get it done. Its not far off :)

Exams and projects Im paid for are taking precedence atm but have cleared desk now

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've put together about a 7 minute draft. I'd be more than happy to hand it to someone more skilled at this point. I can keep working on it, but I do have a fair bit on my plate and don't want to keep this waiting longer than necessary :)

Tristan Curtis

Between GB certifications, exams, shoulder dislocate victories, fighting crime- I mean... being a reporter doing a story on The Charm you've had a huge few weeks!

Would be happy to do some trimming/synching of it. What file format is it in?

• Upvote 1

To be fair Canadian crime is very polite about the whole process.... cheers for the understanding though, its a busy but rewarding time to be Jon :)

Video submissions came in everything from .mov to .gp3. Happy to dropbox an mpeg or avi is if that's easiest. Ill keep working on it in bits and pieces regardless, just this is not my strong suit :)

• Upvote 1

To be fair Canadian crime is very polite about the whole process.... cheers for the understanding though, its a busy but rewarding time to be Jon :)

Video submissions came in everything from .mov to .gp3. Happy to dropbox an mpeg or avi is if that's easiest. Ill keep working on it in bits and pieces regardless, just this is not my strong suit :)

I hear the worst thing they have in Canada is drive-by arguments  :P

I hear the worst thing they have in Canada is drive-by arguments  :P

That is plain slander.

As a matter of fact, the other day on the bus, a rough looking young un DIDN'T wish me a good afternoon. Needless to say I was disgusted at the moral decrepitude on display.

#anarchy #urbandisaffection #beastwithin

That is plain slander.

As a matter of fact, the other day on the bus, a rough looking young un DIDN'T wish me a good afternoon. Needless to say I was disgusted at the moral decrepitude on display.

#anarchy #urbandisaffection #beastwithin

I hope you apologized to him. 

• Upvote 1

Tristan Curtis

Happy to dropbox an mpeg or avi is if that's easiest.

Awesome, a dropbox'ed mpeg would be great. (High bit-rate mpeg will come out better than an avi.)

Awesome, a dropbox'ed mpeg would be great. (High bit-rate mpeg will come out better than an avi.)

Will arrange and PM you on this tomorrow (tonight for you). I'll strip out the transitions and titles so that they aren't hard-coded on there. Actually, will dropbox both versions so that you can take anything you might like from my draft-in-progress too.

Also, I got muddled on which music we were using, so I just set it to an Iron Maiden cover by Dimmu Borgir. Just overlook that :)

• Upvote 2

Also, I got muddled on which music we were using, so I just set it to an Iron Maiden cover by Dimmu Borgir. Just overlook that :)

Awesomenesss covered by awesomeness? Sounds good to me :)

• Upvote 2

Awesomenesss covered by awesomeness? Sounds good to me :)

I set a particularly good breakdown to your maltese actually, quite proud of that. Yknow what, I'm going to go ahead and strip out all the fancy bits and music for wheezer, and continue tinkering with this one to see what we end up with anyway. Why not.

Awesome Jon! I was wondering if you have received my latest email and dropbox link of my new super planche leans to replace the old ones I sent you if you added them? If you didn't choose to add them then it's no big deal to me anyways.

Awesome Jon! I was wondering if you have received my latest email and dropbox link of my new super planche leans to replace the old ones I sent you if you added them? If you didn't choose to add them then it's no big deal to me anyways.

I did, but I also had several minutes of you doing planche pushups in there already :) I have arbitrarily limited everyone to 2-3 appearances at the most, it is after all a community video. You definitely feature though, rest easy.

All I have just now is a draft though, I'll zip the original videos and put them for wheezer to use if/as appropriate. As far as I'm concerned he is now taking over the official video, and I am just playing with clips to see what comes up, so please direct all suggestions thataway :)

Tristan Curtis

Thanks Jon. With and without transitions would be great, so I can see what you've done but have some control over them.

Will be spending some solid time with it over 4-5 days. Will then run it past Cole for a final green light before upload to YouTube.

Queue Crossfit flamewar... just kidding, it will be a good celebration. :)