Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do hollowback press build the chest?

Shia

Connor Davies

Are we still even on topic of hollowback press and pec development? :P

This is where all the best threads come from.  We answer OP's question in a couple posts and then get distracted.  It's just the way we do things around here....

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dillon, who's physique you admire most, is only the third strongest of the group.  Both Allan and Heath are significantly stronger than Dillon.  Interestingly their level of coordination and agility is also higher than Dillon's.

What about the gymnast with the sports goggles in BTGB and your youtube videos? Is he also one of your strongest gymnasts since he seems to be demonstrating the more advanced exercises in those pictures and videos?

Joshua Naterman

What about the gymnast with the sports goggles in BTGB and your youtube videos? Is he also one of your strongest gymnasts since he seems to be demonstrating the more advanced exercises in those pictures and videos?

That, apparently, was Roesler (spelling?).  The other guys talked about him like he was some kind of strength mutant lol! I wish I had gotten to meet him. 

Guest SuperBru

"Since I dont particularly like shirtless photos of myself floating around I wont post any here." What about your profile picture?  

Daniel Burnham

"Since I dont particularly like shirtless photos of myself floating around I wont post any here." What about your profile picture?

Ha I wondered how long it would take for someone to mention that. I fairly covered and not being used as a model...

That, apparently, was Roesler (spelling?).  The other guys talked about him like he was some kind of strength mutant lol! I wish I had gotten to meet him. 

I remember Coach saying that he is very strong. I'm just curious as to how he ranks among the others. 

Jon Douglas

I remember Coach saying that he is very strong. I'm just curious as to how he ranks among the others. 

Well, he had the whole MU to HBP on rings, straddle Galimore kind of things going on, which makes me sort of think he's a tough un...

Edit;

Oh yes, MU-HBP was called a Roesler, wasn't it? Like HBP being called Bowers a while back. Coach, did you unofficially name these after whoever was best at them in your team at the time? :)