Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A meal to die for

Gregor

George Launchbury

...it's my lunch break in 30 minutes ...that's just cruel. :)

I love that they wheel you out to your car when you're done.

...it's my lunch break in 30 minutes ...that's just cruel. :)

I love that they wheel you out to your car when you're done.

Yea, that was the best :mrgreen: but still 8 000 calories per burger :lol::lol::lol:

George Launchbury

I somehow forced myself to go with grilled salmon on a bed of baby spinach leaves, a nice dressing and some sliced yellow pepper on top ...all the time thinking about those fries with melted cheese on top. :)

The Heart Attack Grill in that video clip is here in one of the suburbs of my home town. Luckily (or unluckily depending on how you feel about the GB WODs 8)) for those on this forum, I have not been there to eat. Yet.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• 2 weeks later...

That is genius!

I MUST have one of those burgers.

I don't know if any of you have ever eating at Cheeburger Cheeburger, but they have a burger that is one pound of meat and it's seriously as big as your head. If you eat it you get your picture taken. One day I ate two. I thought my stomach was going to explode.

• 2 months later...

Wow, someone give a heads up to Mike Phelps about that one... he'd be all over that (assuming he's still on the 10-12K calories per day diet.. or at least it was widely reported that he was). I was in a Fuddruckers in Daly City a while back and they had these pics on the wall of folks who devoured some giant burger. There were numerous pics of folks who had 2 and 3 empty plates. It was scary. The girl behind the counter looked at me like I was an idiot when I ordered just chicken breasts and started piling on the tomatoes,onions, and lettuce for my side dishes. They also stopped serving baked potatoes at FR's and I was dismayed by that. Oh well.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.