Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gaining Huge Muscle Mass And Strength From Rings

iyankov_96

Kate Abernethy

Thank you for the tip  :), yes I read later that was the correct technique, though I think I'll leave this until I'm ready for it and know what I'm supposed to be doing (from F1+) - all a bit wibbly wobbly at the moment. Here's hoping the dipping station gets its arm back soon! 

Jon Douglas

Thank you for the tip  :), yes I read later that was the correct technique, though I think I'll leave this until I'm ready for it and know what I'm supposed to be doing (from F1+) - all a bit wibbly wobbly at the moment. Here's hoping the dipping station gets its arm back soon! 

Bit of shakiness and lack of turn-out but nothing difficult to fix :)

Guess it's one of those things-- elbows bend, forearms go back somewhat, and mind says 'Yep, they're definitely angled.' Have you tried chest rolls to HS? Took me forever to realise I had to aim much further back/up-- far above what I thought was vertical.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys,
One question: Besides the foundation series (which I am going to check out anyway) can you give me a few tips on how to break my front lever plateau ? I am stuck at 3 sets of advanced tuck front lever holds for about 10-15 seconds per set and then I do 3 sets of inverted hang - FL - inverted hang with 3 reps per set with a 3 second hold on each rep. It's kinda hard to maintain good form, even though I am probably able to do it for at least 70-80% of the front lever work. Any advice on how to break that plateau ? I am stuck at this lever since New Year. :D