Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing the King of the Forum Challenge

Scott Malin

Sebastian Schneider

I thought this was the very first challange, how come people already have so much points?

Marc Proudman

Ahem! At least it's a start (on the starting line  :) )

I now think not only Zach, Nigel and Leo are monsters but Joshua N is too.

Good effort! I've got a 56lbs weight exactly like yours, found it on an abandoned farm about 10 years ago, i used to use it for dips and pull ups but you've found another use  :)

Kate Abernethy

Good effort! I've got a 56lbs weight exactly like yours, found it on an abandoned farm about 10 years ago, i used to use it for dips and pull ups but you've found another use  :)

Thank you - I'll do another attempt Mon/ Tues and will try to find the balance for longer rather than give up as soon as I felt I was going to fall sideways.

Our weights must be related - mine came from a farm in N.Devon  :) It has been used as a door stop.

• Upvote 1

Adam Bodestyne

Whelp, I decided to see how I went at this, so I tried recording myself this afternoon, one attempt on my left arm, and one on my right.

I'm not sure whether these attempts will count, though, because unfortunately I didn't have anything to measure distance other than my open wallet / phone case. The first video doesn't bring the camera in close to show the case against the wall. The second video does at the end, but I only realised now that I chopped off my feet in the second video >_<

Oh well, I thought it's better to submit and then resubmit, rather than sit here worrying about it and not submitting anything. Hope I have time for another attempt -- I'll be carrying that ruler with me now. (c:

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

Excellent, Desi. Not too much longer before you'll be issuing challenges to the professional hand balancers.

Updated the scoreboard with Desi's victory, I'll review and put in the other recent submissions soon.

Coach Sommer

- Awesome.  Desi you are my hero.  "Ladies First" indeed!

- I must admit to being disappointed that the video ended so quickly once you fell.   :icon_twisted:

- Gentlemen, you have not merely been defeated; but CRUSHED.  What are you going to do about it?

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Russell Sims

I wanted to look as weak as comparatively possible to the last poster so I chose now to put up my video.  Perfectly executed if you ask me.

Anyways I think its like 38 seconds. Better watch out, some of you.  Key words underlined.

• Upvote 1

Russell Sims

Well looks like i don't know how to work a computer..  Hope you guys can click on the link at least

Dillon Kolacz

I just got the email! I'm extremely competitive, and I love to handbalance. You can expect a video from me tomorrow afternoon after my classes!

Nigel Leeming

Well done Desi, a stupendous effort. I was relieved to hear the struggled breathing and see the eventual collapse, just like my own trial. I'll be giving it another go again soon

Nigel Leeming

2 entries, one from me, and one from my youngest daughter who's 9. I don't know how she pulled this one off as she can't do a handstand yet.

Samira - 5 seconds

Me - 2 minutes 34 seconds

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

- Gentlemen, you have not merely been defeated; but CRUSHED. What are you going to do about it?

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

continue training and keep learning from the best.

Nigel Leeming

Still can't embed a video! Any tips from anyone?

I'm beginning to think my slippers are giving me an advantage.

Scott Malin

Still can't embed a video! Any tips from anyone?

I'm beginning to think my slippers are giving me an advantage.

[media]youtube url[/media]

Desiree Walker

Awesome NIgel.....I think I"ve been schooled  :D .....

I'm a little sore from my attempt! - my crash - that is.......