Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Firmgood

Hey Guys,

Is there anybody that has workout for chest (push) with rings and dip bar?

I would like example of workout, like number of exercises, sets, reps, rest between sets/reps...

And how could I progress that workout, when it becomes to easy?

Thank's a lot.

Joshua Slocum

You asked this question three weeks ago, and I pointed you at a number of excellent resources. What was wrong with those? 

• Upvote 1

You asked this question three weeks ago, and I pointed you at a number of excellent resources. What was wrong with those? 

That's great. Now, I'm reading those books, but I still can't find how to design my own program.

I would like to have pull/push/core/legs workouts, and I want to know, what's the rest between exercises and sets, and I couldn't find that...

Daniel Burnham

These things are dependent on goals and what you are doing. I am not going to write a plan for you. Foundation one is the best plan I have seen and has all of this information. If you are using another source you should ask them.

Joshua Slocum

That's great. Now, I'm reading those books, but I still can't find how to design my own program.

I would like to have pull/push/core/legs workouts, and I want to know, what's the rest between exercises and sets, and I couldn't find that...

Both of the books I liked to have explicit instructions for how to design a program. If you want help designing a program using Overcoming Gravity, you should ask on the OG forums, since the people there are more knowledgeable about OG. If you want help designing a program using BTGB, the Killroy70 template is probably the best way to go. Or, if you want to design your own problem and are having trouble figuring out the instructions in BTGB, ask a more specific question and people here will be more than happy to help you.

As it is, you're asking us to do all the work for you. If you want to be spoon-fed a workout plan complete programming and progressions, pony up the money to buy Foundation.

• Upvote 1

Both of the books I liked to have explicit instructions for how to design a program. If you want help designing a program using Overcoming Gravity, you should ask on the OG forums, since the people there are more knowledgeable about OG. If you want help designing a program using BTGB, the Killroy70 template is probably the best way to go. Or, if you want to design your own problem and are having trouble figuring out the instructions in BTGB, ask a more specific question and people here will be more than happy to help you.

As it is, you're asking us to do all the work for you. If you want to be spoon-fed a workout plan complete programming and progressions, pony up the money to buy Foundation.

Thank's!