Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H1 info

Erin  Roepke

Erin  Roepke

I was looking at hs one and am just wondering, is it a series or just a single course? What I'm really wondering is if hs one brings you to a 2 min hs or if that's the end goal for a hs series. Just curious.

Francis Kim

I thought about it as well. I think this might be the only course. I know foundation has four courses. If anything if you do go through with this course, you could always develop your own ways to improve your handstands.

- HS is a series, similar to Foundation.

- HS One will take you to five sets of two minute freestanding HS

- The goals of the remaining parts of the series have not yet been revealed

Tyler Gibson

HS1 culminates with a 2 minute freestanding handstand. HS1, as the name suggests, is the first in a HS series. Coach has not released any information about the rest of the HS series other than that there will be more to come. These additional HS courses will likely not be released for quite some time, as coach and Cory are still working hard to release F2-F4.

Edit: Cole beat me to it.

Edited by Cory Fair

Francis Kim

- HS is a series, similar to Foundation.

- HS One will take you to a two minute freestanding HS

- The goals of the remaining parts of the series have not yet been revealed

Ah is that so. So there is more HS courses in the future (maybe).

That there are more courses is confirmed, there's no maybe about it.

Scott Malin

Handstand One should keep most trainees busy for quite some time as it cumulates in not only a 2 minute handstand, but five sets of two minute handstands with only mobility in between as rest.

Andrew Long

wouldnt be surprised if by the end of the handstand series everyone here was doing press to handstand on the rings but who knows all i know is if you can master h1  you will alread be a beast beyond 90% of people.  also i remember coach writing somewhere we need to be more consistent with the acronyms.  it is H1  not HS1.

between the foundation courses and h1 i have so much to work on already i couldnt even imagine thinking or looking at anything beyond h1 but i certainly look forward to the day that i can start thinking about it!!

Jon Douglas

I imagine assorted presses, ring handstands, and single bar handstands are in the future, but I'm more in awe/anticipation of the mobility demands at that level. No frame of reference for that, not sure what to expect... plenty of time to get there yet though.

• Upvote 1