Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finnish power - OAC, drinking 1 litre milk in split!

Jonas Jonzen

Jonas Jonzen

Thought I would share some crazy videos, dont know if any have seen this guy. I think this is especially impressive for a man his size. What you think?

OAC towel:

Double BW chinup:

..and the best: :D

• Upvote 1

Fun stuff.  Long winters in Finland, I guess.

I'm more impressed that people in Finland seem to walk around during winter with no shoes.  Amazing.   :)

• Upvote 1

Wanna know what's even more amazing? People go into a hot sauna in the middle of a cold winter, and then, all of a sudden, run outside naked and jump into a pile of snow. :icon_cool:  (Don't ask me why they do this, I have no idea.)

Not sure why but either way is pretty bad for the sperms. 

When I was young and fearless, I loved to go outside and play, and my parents always told me not to take cold shower when my blood was boiling. As I become old and more fearful (blame marriage), I still remember those words.  :)

Karri Kytömaa

Not sure why but either way is pretty bad for the sperms. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that, considering Finns had the most sperm until very recent drop. Amount of sauna and snow hasn't at least gone up. Might even have a positive effect, similar to training forcing an adaptation in the body.

And I love it, really skyrockets serotonin.

Coach Sommer

Last November I was in Helsinki teaching a GB Seminar.  Many people around me were walking around with light coats or even tshirts enjoying what to them was pleasant Fall weather.  I even saw a couple of hardy souls kite surfing in the ocean.  I on the other hand was freezing to death with my desert thin blood.  

It is however a matter of perspective.  I got a chuckle when the sauna turned out to be much cooler than I had expected.  The other people were very red-faced and I thought one guy was going to fall over from the "heat"; I didn't have the heart to tell him that it gets hotter in my backyard than it was in that sauna.   :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Jon Douglas

Last November I was in Helsinki teaching a GB Seminar.  Many people around me were walking around with light coats or even tshirts enjoying what to them was pleasant Fall weather.  I even saw a couple of hardy souls kite surfing in the ocean.  I on the other hand was freezing to death with my desert thin blood.  

It is however a matter of perspective.  I got a chuckle when the sauna turned out to be much cooler than I had expected.  The other people were very red-faced and I thought one guy was going to fall over from the "heat"; I didn't have the heart to tell him that it gets hotter in my backyard than it was in that sauna.   :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Same experience coming to Canada from desert Western Australia :)