Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aaron Fors

Hey All, This is Aaron Fors. http://imdb.me/aaronfors

I am full time actor who grew up in the business. I am also a gymnastics enthusiast. I started about 3 1/2 years ago and have been teaching myself, and learning from all of you and wonderful sites like this amazing home. 

I have SO much to learn, but I am obsessed and adore it.

I really hope to incorporate a lot of gymnastics into film and really give our community some badass representation out there.

I recently took my first leap into filmmaking with a short film entitles "Pathological" which will be hitting festivals like crazy! And because of that, we are now making a Feature! A real, smart, gritty supernatural, western. *We just raised another 50,000 for it and are still working away on the budget!*

I would love if you guys would check out my stunt reel and if you like it, give it a like or a comment. It is about 2 years old, and I have grown so much, but I'll be making a new one soon! *with a budget hehe*

and follow me on twitter @TheAaronFors

and @deadmansdraw11 for updates on the upcoming feature.

So yeah, that's me! I'm glad to be a closer part of the community, and I look forward to posting more videos, and asking a LOT of questions, hee.

• Upvote 1

Klaudius Petrulis

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to have new folks provide variety to our community :)