Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Equipment needed for H1

Sebastian Schneider

Sebastian Schneider

Hello,

I just have a quick question. What type of equipment do I need for H1?

Since I dont have any acces to a gymnastic place (wall bars, PB, etc.) it would be great if you could list the stuff I need to perform the excercises from H1.

Since its around 80€ I dont really want to buy it, just to check out that I need more Stuff that i thought.

I know you can substitude alot of stuff but its still kinda important for me.

Thanks

Badi

Christian Sørlie

3 most important things are:

Floor space

A free wall (or spot on wall)

A broomstick (with up to 25 pounds of small weight plates) 2 x 5 pounds will be enough for a looong time

And after a while parallettes. Homemade from PVC will do

Klaudius Petrulis

You'll eventually need parallettes, but that won't be for a long while.  Christian got most of it!

Joshua Slocum

Note that you can get your money back within 30 days if you decide that the equipment requirements are too stringent for you. I would recommend buying it and evaluating for yourself whether you think you will be able to procure the required equipment. If you don't think you can do it, you can just get your money back.

Biren Patel

Yep, I am one of the broomstick and milk carton guys, and it works great. I definitely won't need to buy weight plates for a few months. The best thing is that I can change the weight easily from 0-8 lbs if I need to...just dump out the water or fill more in.

So, yea, the equipment should not cost you anything. Or if it does, it'll cost you less than chinese take out. At least in America, you can find a 4 ft dowel for 2 dollars and a 5 lb weight plate for 5 dollars.

FREDERIC DUPONT

(...) I can change the weight easily from 0-8 lbs if I need to...just dump out the water or fill more in (...)

If you cut the top at the correct angle, you could self spot your alignment when the milk stops spilling over your head... :icon_twisted:

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Maarten Pijls

Could someone tell me how many days a week you have to train for H1?

And for F1?

Read that you can integrate them. Do the trainings days differ if you combine the two?

Thanks

FREDERIC DUPONT

3, 4, or 5

1, 2, 3, or 4

Yes

Unless you were suggesting that we also need a calendar as part of the training equipment, this is not the correct place for your question. :)

• Upvote 2

Jon Douglas

If you cut the top at the correct angle, you could self spot your alignment when the milk stops spilling over your head... :icon_twisted:

:lol:

Hardcore!!

Mine's a broomstick with ankle weights looped over. I have also done some elements with a 12kg kettlebell hung on the stick.