Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a question about foundation one

Erin  Roepke

Erin  Roepke

Hello all, I just have a quick question. I've been very happy with all the products I've gotten here before, but I'm technologically inept and buying something that's completely online scares me a little. Having said that, I'm dying to get the foundation series, but I was reading the troubleshooting page on it, and I was wondering: if it absolutely does not work after I buy it, is it refundable?

I hope I don't seem bitchy or anything to be asking this; it just worries me to buy something that's completely on the computer with nothing tangible to go along with it, because I've never really done it before. Thanks, and sorry if this is an insulting question or anything like that.

Joshua Slocum

There is a money-back guarantee. The staff and community are very helpful, so with their help and a little patience and persistence, I'm sure you'll be able to get everything working. But if for some reason you just can't get it working, you can get a full refund. 

Michaël Van den Berg

Coach S. offers a full refund option if you're not satisfied with your purchase (but you will be!). The online format requires no skills other than basic webbrowsing. It was the ePub format of F1 that led to compatibility issues but all future releases will adhere to the online format of HS1 (I'm guesing that F1 will be re-released in the same format as well).

The money back guarantee is absolutely for real.

However, Cory will also do what he can to help you troubleshoot if you are having problems. It's just a matter of submitting a support ticket. Replies are usually given the same day.

Klaudius Petrulis

It's super user friendly too, especially when it moves to the H1 format all you need to do is click a link in your email! :)

I'd much rather have the ePub version as I am frequently in areas with low to no Internet and like being able to go through Books on the iPad (in trains, buses and wierd locations in the Indian country side). 

I am planning to buy the Pre buy Foundations pack shortly. 

Coach S. offers a full refund option if you're not satisfied with your purchase (but you will be!). The online format requires no skills other than basic webbrowsing. It was the ePub format of F1 that led to compatibility issues but all future releases will adhere to the online format of HS1 (I'm guesing that F1 will be re-released in the same format as well).

The money back guarantee is absolutely for real.

However, Cory will also do what he can to help you troubleshoot if you are having problems. It's just a matter of submitting a support ticket. Replies are usually given the same day.

Klaudius Petrulis

I'd much rather have the ePub version as I am frequently in areas with low to no Internet and like being able to go through Books on the iPad (in trains, buses and wierd locations in the Indian country side). 

I am planning to buy the Pre buy Foundations pack shortly. 

You should be aware that soon all of the courses will be online only :)