Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iron Cross At Over 50 Years Old!

Coach Sommer

Richard Duelley

Sweet, thats truly amazing. I guess if your consistent and stay healthy you could keep an Iron cross for practically your whole life!

not just keep, but improve ... :roll: just eat healty/natural, train healty and learn to ignore all who say it's impossible :P

Very nice cross, I saw this video a while ago...It's diffrent to learn cross at the odler age or any age then to redo the cross (once you know how to squeeze, you always know how to do the cross).

• 7 months later...
not just keep, but improve ... :roll: just eat healty/natural, train healty and learn to ignore all who say it's impossible :P

The problem is the definition of healthy/natural, which have been constantly in flux for the last 100 years.

Agree completely that you need to ignore those who say it is impossible!

• 7 months later...
Joshua Chan
Very nice cross, I saw this video a while ago...It's diffrent to learn cross at the odler age or any age then to redo the cross (once you know how to squeeze, you always know how to do the cross).

What do you mean by squeeze exactly???

What do you mean by squeeze exactly???

You know how to squeeze your muscles and you can hold it with less strength then you did with the first time.

• 6 months later...

Very nice but my vote-for-awesomeness still goes to our own FritsMB who hasn't got the full cross (yet) but is almost 10 years older than this fellow.

Nicholas Sortino
Very nice but my vote-for-awesomeness still goes to our own FritsMB who hasn't got the full cross (yet) but is almost 10 years older than this fellow.

No doubt Frist is awesome. But it is pretty incredible to think that at 60 there are still people that can pull off a move like that. It gives me real hope that I will be able to one day. Or possibly even more.

I totally agree Nick :D people like Frits and Brant inspire me to no end, I'm 36 now and who knows what I can do in 20 or 30 years? I'm certainly enjoying the journey.

I'm hoping for MU by 50 (47 now) and IC by 60, i'll get back to you all when it happens!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Still Ringer

What are you squeezing exactly? I'm so close, but can't get the IC!

It differs from person to person. Some have more protracted shoulders so they need to squeeze rear deltoitd, some not and must squeeze middle deltoid...

But it's very hard to say what you need to squeeze, it's more like your body knows wich small and big muscle must be involved and in what amaount and order.

• 1 year later...
  • Coach Sommer unpinned this topic