Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand One is Live

Scott Malin

Joshua Slocum

Without going into any details, I'd just like to say that all of the exercises look fantastic. I was pleased to see that I'm actually pretty close to mastery on most of the wrist exercises, but with the handstand elements (especially some of the mobility ones) I've got a long way to go.

Murray Truelove

Wow, H1 is massive. Exactly what I was looking for and a bargain given the months (years?!?) of programmed instruction.

Can't wait to integrate it with F1!

Thank you to everyone involved. 

p.s. UK price is £65.

I should be alright at some of the first exercises, and I'm very happy that there is a lot of exercises leading up to the handstand.

Gonna start all the mobility prep from the beginning though, as I really want my joints bulletproof :)

Without going into specifics, as a mobility guy, some of the demos by Coach's athletes are very impressive to me.

FREDERIC DUPONT

Without going into specifics, as a mobility guy, some of the demos by Coach's athletes are very impressive to me.

Yes indeed...

I am sitting there, watching in awe, and scratching my head wishing I was 30 years younger! :D

............ but hey, if there is a path for me to acquire the required mobility, it is the one Coach Sommer outlined. :)

• Upvote 2

Keilani Gutierrez

Yes indeed...

I am sitting there, watching in awe, and scratching my head wishing I was 30 years younger! :D

............ but hey, if there is a path for me to acquire the required mobility, it is the one Coach Sommer outlined. :)

what are you talking about, Fred :P after this is over, a lot of people will be so active they'll be kids again xD

edit: I'm starting to feel like one already ^_^

• Upvote 1

RatioFitness

I really want this but I think the combo of F1, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and then H1 on top would be too much right now. Something has to give, and with all these young kids nipping at my heels in BJJ, it isn't going to be BJJ. 

Quick Start Test Smith

what are you talking about, Fred :P after this is over, a lot of people will be so active they'll be kids again xD

edit: I'm starting to feel like one already ^_^

Me too. I've been feeling like that kid on Christmas eve all year so far. :D

One sec - I've got to go unwrap my present!

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

I really want this but I think the combo of F1, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and then H1 on top would be too much right now. Something has to give, and with all these young kids nipping at my heels in BJJ, it isn't going to be BJJ. 

go show them cubs who's the tiger in the jungle. 

Keilani Gutierrez

GFT! the ridiculousness is that I have to wait until monday to begin ;_; (currently in deload week)

edit: last day of deload week. hallelujah. 

• Upvote 1

Erik Bowling

So I bought the course this morning and did a quick read of the material. This was definitely worth the wait and I'm anxious to start implementing it after I finish my deload week.

On a side note, as someone who does manual labor for a job, I can honestly say I would pay for the mobility work alone. To have it included in such a well thought out way in a huge course is fantastic.

RatioFitness

go show them cubs who's the tiger in the jungle. 

Haha. Damn them and their younger, more plastic brains, and lack of jobs and more free time!!!!

Joshua Slocum

If you do a handstand, your heels will likely be out of their mouths' reach.

• Upvote 2

I must say, it's quite disappointing to hear that H1 is an online only program.  If I'm going to pay for something, I want to also own the thing and use it as I please.  I pre-ordered F2-F4 with the understanding that it would be downloadable in the same format as F1, so I will be quite let down if this changes...

• Upvote 2

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

After reading all the content... I'm amazed.

This have so much adjetives that I have no words, really.

This is a gift, in proper order. 75€ for all this content... Don't get me wrong, but this is a long journey, dear friends.

Thanks for provide us the very first step, Coach. It's an honor.

Thanks for the rest of the staff, without them Coach's idea would not be possible. 

Thanks to each of you, community. I'm in Spain right now, but I considerer you just like a family, in spite of distance.

Greetings for everyone.

• Upvote 6

Erik Bowling

I must say, it's quite disappointing to hear that H1 is an online only program.  If I'm going to pay for something, I want to also own the thing and use it as I please.  I pre-ordered F2-F4 with the understanding that it would be downloadable in the same format as F1, so I will be quite let down if this changes...

While I understand your sentiment. I think it's important to remember that there is a tool to organize and print out your workout schedule. The tool isn't live at the moment, but it appears as though that's right around the corner. I hope that helps a bit because from what I've seen thus far, this course is invaluable.

Coach Sommer

- Yes, the format of the Foundation Series will be changing as well.

- There are a variety of very good reasons for these changes that I will not go into.  Suffice it to say that they are necessary and my preferred method for sharing the information in these courses.

- Anyone who has purchased the Foundation Series and is not satisfied with the format changes may receive a full refund.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Erik Bowling

- Yes, the format of the Foundation Series will be changing as well.

- There are a variety of very good reasons for these changes that I will not go into.  Suffice it to say that they are necessary and my preferred method for sharing the information in these courses.

- Anyone who has purchased the Foundation Series and is not satisfied with the format changes may receive a full refund.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Will the ability to print out a workout schedule seen in H1 be available in future Foundation Courses as well?

Samuli Jyrkinen

Crap, you make H1 sound too awesome and I am currently saving my money for F2(which I cannot wait). The financial situation of a university student sucks...

• Upvote 1

Erik Bowling

Crap, you make H1 sound too awesome and I am currently saving my money for F2(which I cannot wait). The financial situation of a university student sucks...

Remember, depending where you are in F1, it could take up to a year and a half to meet all the prerequisites to be able to move onto F2. So saving for and implemeting H1 within your F1 work may be the better option.

• Upvote 2

Samuli Jyrkinen

Remember, depending where you are in F1, it could take up to a year and a half to meet all the prerequisites to be able to move onto F2. So saving for and implemeting H1 within your F1 work may be the better option.

Yeah, in my case I have completed all the mastery requirements only in leg & RC work, and HBP shouldn't be too far. I just transfered more money to my paypal account just in case - I will be having a hard decision between H1 and F2 next week! 

Jon Douglas

I think I had an intellectual... private moment. This is fantastically comprehensive.

Thoroughly professional work. Sincere thanks.