Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand One is Live

Scott Malin

Sure there are advantages and disadvantages to an online solution.

Anyway, you don't need to look at the book while working out, it's about planning folks!

• Upvote 2

Vinni Williams

I would also appreciate an offline version. I can think of many situations where I will not have Internet access in the same location I am working out. It would be a disappointment to miss a workout because of this.

• Upvote 1

Kamali Downey

I am very grateful to have all of the programming and hard work that Coach and Cory and everyone else has put in.  We should all realize that nobody really had any idea how to make ANY effective progress in GST until Gymnastic Bodies and Coach Sommer came along.  If anyone buys F Series and follows it, we are guaranteed to get moves we only dreamed about before like Manna, Straddle Planche, etc.   It's definitely worth the price, in fact I think we are getting a deal.

• Upvote 1

Philipp Hornung

On a serious note, I was wondering, if it will be somehow punished, if you download the videos for offline use. I know, it's more of a convenience thing, as I have internet available most of the time, but I can't help to wonder "what if" (the site is down, server is compromised, I'm on vacation without internet etc.).

Antonio Boyer

On a serious note, I was wondering, if it will be somehow punished, if you download the videos for offline use. I know, it's more of a convenience thing, as I have internet available most of the time, but I can't help to wonder "what if" (the site is down, server is compromised, I'm on vacation without internet etc.).

your eventually going to remember what your workouts are, if not just write them down on a piece of paper? 

Michael Soueid

Anyway, you don't need to look at the book while working out, it's about planning folks!

I find myself using the book in the gym quite often to check on the form and execution of a particular exercise, to make sure i do everything right.

Gordon Borvick

Hey quick question - is h1 built around 12 week cycles like f1 (which i just bought and am really enjoying!)?

Christoph Pahl

I already have ~ 3min free standing HS, without perfect form however. Could you supply me an other appetizer?

Have to say I'm very please with Handstand one, actually gives a very definite path to achieving a handstand for me now :)

Anyhow back on topic: I need to get training!

Nic Branson

I already have ~ 3min free standing HS, without perfect form however. Could you supply me an other appetizer?

Ok..."Perfect Form"....That should be enough all by itself. Good alignment is a big thing. Now add in all the mobility work....

Yusuf Osman

I vote for having a copy that I can download, keep and access without relying on an internet connection.

• Upvote 2

Philipp Hornung

your eventually going to remember what your workouts are, if not just write them down on a piece of paper? 

That's beside the point.

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

can those who make the request be able to own a version of H1 for offline use? 

also, can Handstand training be followed in a 4x/week schedule with a 5x/week training schedule from F1? 

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

This is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

45 minutes reading and watching the videos and don't see the end of the book yet!

Impreeeeeeeesive!

Jon Douglas

I'm in~ just waiting for my access email. Hugely excited about the whole thing~~

An offline version would be very welcomed....

Keilani Gutierrez

the use of a printable or manageable workout sheet is indispensable now. 

Coach Sommer

Just a reminder to everyone:

- All H1 specific questions must be posted in the H1 forum.

- All F1 specific questions must be posted in the F1 forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jon Douglas

No offline copies of H1 will be available.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

The structure of it makes me now think this is not as big an issue as I'd assumed on reading the comments here.

Just a reminder to everyone:

- All H1 specific questions must be posted in the H1 forum.

- All F1 specific questions must be posted in the F1 forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I am not yet able to access the H1 forum. Is it open for other users?

PS. I have, of course, purchased the material.

Thank you

RatioFitness

Is the price going to stay the same? 

How many Handstand Courses will there be? Will there be a bundle deal?