Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand One is Live

Scott Malin

Scott Malin

Thank you all for your great patience in this release. It has been a long time in coming and Coach Sommer has dedicated an unfathomable amount of hours to this particular project. Please be sure to share your thoughts and appreciation with him. 

That said, Handstand One is live and on the store for purchase. Some things to know:

-We are delivering the course online. It became too much labor to make multiple versions of the course. This is compounded by factors out of our control where epub readers did not support video according to published industry standards.

-The Handstand One course is even larger than Foundation One in both size and content. The amount of training to follow is simply huge.

-On that note, remember that Handstand One is a joint offering of the Handstand Chronicles and Liquid Steel™ Part 2: not only is there specific handstand training, but tons of wrist work and mobility. 

-There should be much less need for support on using this course, however, I will be available as best I can. 

-The workout scheduler is not live yet: it is coming soon.

-The H1 forum is already live for those who want to start discussing the course.

We are also having a Facebook promotion/contest. You are an amazing community and hugely loyal: it means a great deal to have you share us with your friends and family.

edit - Please bookmark your link to HS1 and note your login info.!

• Upvote 11

The material in this ebook is simply unbelievable.

This will set a new standard.

Coach and Cory have been burning the midnight oil to get this out pretty much on time. Including making a huge technical change with the new delivery system.

A huge thank you to both!

So to clarify, is there any way to download the course to make it available offline at all?

Joakim Andersson

"The peak of the course is a 2-minute freestanding handstand."

Do you mean Handstand One, or is the 2-minute handstand something you might reach at the end of Handstand Two or Three or something?

Scott Malin

So to clarify, is there any way to download the course to make it available offline at all?

No, but we would like to do so in the future. I'm actively looking at how to best do this.

That said, the number of smart phone devices that can run the course has greatly increased.

• Upvote 2

Scott Malin

"The peak of the course is a 2-minute freestanding handstand."

Do you mean Handstand One, or is the 2-minute handstand something you might reach at the end of Handstand Two or Three or something?

Handstand One :)

No, but we would like to do so in the future. I'm actively looking at how to best do this.

That said, the number of smart phone devices that can run the course has greatly increased.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's reassuring at least that this is something that will be looked into. In the mean time will F2-4 also be in the online delivery format?

George Launchbury

Excellent news - and just in time for the weekend!!

New delivery format looks (and works) great, and can't wait to really get stuck in after work tonight (stupid work).

Massive thanks to Coach and Cory on many levels.

All the best,

George.

Scott Malin

Thanks for the quick reply. It's reassuring at least that this is something that will be looked into. In the mean time will F2-4 also be in the online delivery format?

We are currently undecided. It may be that the main course is offered online, while those who pre-purchased will have a choice. Don't hold me to anything yet, as Coach and I have had our hands full getting this out!

• Upvote 1

Leo Trinidad

Greetings! I still haven't finished the foundation one and i also want to incorporate this with my training.

but i have two questions first =D

1) can i add the handstand one training to my current foundation one program?

2) isn't handstand one book part of the foundation series? (because I purchased the foundation series, do I need to purchase this separately?)

thanks =D

Scott Malin

Greetings! I still haven't finished the foundation one and i also want to incorporate this with my training.

Yes, the schedules have an integration option for F1

2) isn't handstand one book part of the foundation series? (because I purchased the foundation series, do I need to purchase this separately?)

Handstand is a separate series. Foundation covers 4 courses: F1, F2, F3, F4.

• Upvote 1

Yes, the course gives you multiple ways of doing Integrated Programing

thanks =D

This is it's own Course. You will need to purchase it separately. It will take MUCH longer to work through H1 for most people.

Thats great news however when is BtGB 2nd edition coming out?

BtGB second edition has morphed into the Foundation Course. The Foundation Course is has greatly expanded on what BtGB 2nd ed was going to be.

Scott Malin

Would be great to have an offline version as well. Wouldn't be cool to miss work out just because internet is down :facepalm:

The workout scheduler will certainly help there since you will be able to print of your week's workout.

Thats great news however when is BtGB 2nd edition coming out?

The Foundation Series is BtgB 2nd Edition plus Liquid Steel™ Part 1

Leo Trinidad

WOW for the super fast reply.

thanks guys.. this is so exciting! 

is there by any chance, we can pre-purchase just like in the foundation series in order to save money in the handstand series?  :D

• Upvote 1

Dimitar Grozev

I have to say an online course is a huge disappointment for me...

You should really make an offline version for people who don't have a permanent internet access (yes we do exist) 

• Upvote 6

Kyle Courville

If an offline option becomes available in the future I will purchase it.

• Upvote 2

Michael Soueid

Bought it right away and after a quick look through i have to say this looks fantastic! :-) Cant wait to add it to my training today which also happens to be the first training day of my 2nd Cycle in F1 work. So perfect timing :-)

Would really appreciate an offline version any time in the future though.