Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wall-protection

palmcron

I do not have much free wall at home. With the one I have I hesitate to train handstands against because I am afraid that I will harm the wallpaper.

How do you keep your walls nice and clean while training handstands on them?

Haha my wife hassle me about this all the time. I use clean white socks when she is not home. When she is home I use a door, which is easy to wipe off as it is only paint and no wallpaper.

• Upvote 3

Joshua Slocum

Every day, shift one shoulder-width along the wall. Eventually the entire wall will be covered, and people will think it's just part of the pattern. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Timothy Chernock

I used to do handstands against a wall painted in a light color at home until after a few weeks I noticed it was getting a little marked up.  Maybe I have dirty feet.

• Upvote 1

Klaudius Petrulis

just do it barefoot with clean feet. don't wear black socks 

I can't stress this enough. You finish your workout and go.. "Hey.. somebody drew all over the wall.."

• Like 1

Jon Douglas

I can't stress this enough. You finish your workout and go.. "Hey.. somebody drew all over the wall.."

Particularly with cast wall walks.

Benjamin Witkowski

This may be impractical, but if you can have a couple of kids, they can detroy the paint so much that your wife won't care about the marks your feet make.

And when people come over, just roll your eyes at them and tell them you have no idea how your 3 foot tall kids make heal marks 7 feet off the ground.

Ben

Tumble Trak has a very fancy pad you can hang on you door for hand standing. 

I've got a very nicely lacquered furniture grade quality sheet of plywood mounted to my wall (it's a yoga wall system) which works great. Of course that's not practical for most people.

• Upvote 1