Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best thing ever!

Riku Calderón

Riku Calderón

I have always loved RPGs. For me The Foundation series is best RPG that i have ever played  :P

I love to do what it takes to build up my skill points and upgrade to a new skill level!

• Upvote 6

Joshua Naterman

Handstands got totally nerfed in the last update though, and stall bars are totally OP now. How am I going to dual-class in handbalancing-rockclimbing without better loot?

I dunno, but don't hex-edit. I hear it crashes the system...

• Upvote 4

Aaron Hughson

I hear there going to bring handstands back after they rework the stat weights.

Any word on the next patch?

I also hear Slizzardman is a raid boss come f4. Can someone confirm?

• Upvote 2

Aaron Hughson

Handstands got totally nerfed in the last update though, and stall bars are totally OP now. How am I going to dual-class in handbalancing-rockclimbing without better loot?

Riku Calderón

Do you guys know that there is a secret speed lvl trick?

You have to test your char. And it gets you low on HP. But if your skill and STR stats are build correctly. You can move directly to dungeon lvl 5 or even 9. I heard that some players have even got a free skillpoint and that they are in a completely different dungeons :D

Klaudius Petrulis

@Somalie - I was training as a ninja, but I guess maybe I'll choose cooking as a subclass. Could help with developing poisons and such too.

@RiQC - I wish I was a high enough level to try that :(

• Upvote 1

Mikael Kristiansen

You need to make sure your skill choice is balanced so you dont end up with elemental weaknesses. Your STR stats are very important but if not properly related to your DEX and INT you will for sure end up with problems sooner or later. Grind some extra xp at lower levels and dont be too gear dependent and you wont run into trouble at later dungeons.

• Upvote 6

You need to make sure your skill choice is balanced so you dont end up with elemental weaknesses. Your STR stats are very important but if not properly related to your DEX and INT you will for sure end up with problems sooner or later. Grind some extra xp at lower levels and dont be too gear dependent and you wont run into trouble at later dungeons.

Bah, I got outclassed there.

• 2 years later...