Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hs form still improving

Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

handstand alignment improves little by little. i noticed an immense possibility to hold an handstand for more more time without the necessity to squeeze my muscles always, seems that no fatigue is generated in that position.

in the last week i tried some free handstand and i did respectively 1 minute and 35 seconds, then 1 minute

and 47 seconds, and today 2 minutes and 3 seconds. for me a big trouble was the breathe, squeezing all my body when i was breathing i was loosing my form, now i feel more relaxed, aligned, i can breathe and stay in this position for a long time, my forearms start to be tired around 1 minute and half, but if i am aligned no reason to squeeze them to counter balance my weight.

i started serious hs training 2 years ago..

post-1151-0-63361400-1361229633_thumb.pn

• Upvote 3

Alessandro Mainente

mobility, wall handstand, mobility, wall handstand and then....mobility and wall handstand!

i found out what can be the reason of poor shoulders extension in my physique...and i correct it! everything work around it, correct your weak points is the key to success,,day by day

i've reached 2 minutes of wall hs and after i moved into free hs but i didn't move into free balance until my poor mobility was corrected!

• 3 weeks later...
Alessandro Mainente

i tried just for my curiosity the wall hs

post-1151-0-35357000-1362746273_thumb.pn

at certain level of mobility the sensation of wall hs is that you are falling against the wall when proper protraction/elevation/mobility are achieved.

very different from my situation in the beginning when the sensation was opposite...always fall on my back

• Upvote 1