Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People are Awesome

Coach Sommer

Vo0Cazxj_yc

I think this may have been posted already, but in case it hasn't, it's the same sort of theme as the first video.

Nothing in this freaked me out as much as some of those first person shots, though. :shock:

oh that makes me miss my mountain climbing, nothing beats the view from 15-20,000 ft! (except everest) great video thank you for sharing it Coach!

Paul SONNEVILLE

Ahah, the solo guy at the end had a parachut.

By the way, rock climbing is far more than a past time.

Josh Schmitter

Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

People ARE pretty awesome... People, in a way, always want to amaze. I like to know that there are people who choose to do such things. Things that make them happy. Its fantastic.

my heart stopped when i saw the last rock-climbing guy fall.... even with a parachute it is so risky to do that! amazing

Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

Total bunk, I know. But I think the movie balances out by how hilarious the guy doing the moonwalk with the truck is.

Josh Schmitter

Total bunk, I know. But I think the movie balances out by how hilarious the guy doing the moonwalk with the truck is.

Agreed.

Quick Start Test Smith

Dude... at first I thought the skateboarder was the focus of attention but when he went by with no stunt and the car drove by pushing the moonwalking guy, I completely broke up :lol: oh man oh man

Dude... at first I thought the skateboarder was the focus of attention but when he went by with no stunt and the car drove by pushing the moonwalking guy, I completely broke up :lol: oh man oh man

I thought he was pulling it ^_^

I've always been a fan of adrenaline sports so loved that cheers Coach. That rock climbing guy without a rope looked epic! I wasn't even aware that jetski's could backflip...